Location: Stafford, VA
• Outline and develop Test Cases for functional testing of the CODIS application.
• Facilitate discussions with the customer to determine the acceptance criteria for all CODIS test cases.
• Provide test analysis, reporting, and documentation as required.
• Collaborate with other teams to understand how CODIS system changes may affect the test automation efforts.
• Perform analysis of business and user needs through research and fact-finding.
• Develop or modify moderately complex documentation to ensure fulfillment of all SDLC requirements for all releases.
Ideal candidates will also fulfill the following roles:
• Serve as the CODIS Subject Matter Expert, providing first-hand knowledge of the forensic community and CODIS Administration.
• Provide an understanding of the unique requirements of the national and international forensic DNA community in an effort to ensure that application and end users work efficiently.
• Develop and document requirements based on an expert understanding of the CODIS system and user requirements.
Understands business direction and proposes technical and business solutions / enhancements aligned to organizational needs. Manage requirements documentation for assigned projects and applications, including custom developed and third party (COTS or SaaS) applications. Act as the Subject Matter Expert on assigned applications. Liaison with third party vendors as assigned. Independently performs job responsibilities with minimal management direction.
1) Participate in interviews and discussions to understand flow of user business practices then document project scope, system business and system requirements (as-is, to-be). Guides stakeholders & executives through issue identification & resolution process.
2) Elicit, define and document detailed business requirements (process, data, business, systems and technical) for multiple applications. Document requirements, use cases, FRDs and user stories.
3) Leads requirements review process. Coordinate with Project Managers, Application Development & user stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are clearly understood, consistently represented and accepted.
4) Evaluate third party party vendor software to integrate with or use in place of in-house developed applications. Work with 3rd party vendors when defining and clarifying requirements.
5) Documents and manages requirements documents. Supports process to determine requirements priorities.
6) Participate and contribute to product planning and release/sprint planning, including providing estimates, maintenance of prioritized product backlog, and ongoing status reporting.
7) Participate in application deployment including preparing user documentation (help, procedure, training, how to content), preparing marketing communications content, supporting the release process, and performing User Acceptance / Sanity testing
8) Act as Subject Matter Expert on assigned applications. Resolve Tier 3 trouble tickets as assigned.
1. Lead the software requirements analysis and management processes for the project
2. Lead team of Requirements Analysts to implement a streamlined requirements management process
3. Mentor junior analysts on proper requirements analysis techniques and approaches
4. Actively participate in calls, meetings and presentations with co-workers and high level representatives from partner companies and vendors working on the program.
5. Perform a variety of complicated tasks with enthusiasm and creativity.
6. Respond to direct tasking from the Project Director, Deputy Director and the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) for the contract.
7. Assist in the development of monthly progress reports detailing work performed, schedule of activities, and issues/concerns arising or potentially arising in the following month’s efforts, submitted by the second Friday of each month.
8. Study and become expert in the depth and breadth of the program, including the development and support efforts associated with hosting infrastructure, applications based upon SharePoint technology, computer based assessment development and administration, enterprise data warehouse development, support of public websites including modernization activities, and the support for content release activities.
9. Use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
10. Conduct occasional travel within the DC metro area and nationwide as needed.
11. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting or another related field
8+ years of software requirements analysis, data analysis, and business process analysis
8+ years of experience with software development projects
3+ years of project management experience
3+ years of experience supporting development teams performing Agile software development
Proficiency in developing requirements and possess a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
Experience gathering business requirements for web based applications and reporting systems
Analytical skills to effectively understand complex networks and technical terminology
Proven experience working in an Agile environment
Proficient with MS SharePoint, Project, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Team Foundation Server (TFS) and other industry standard tools
Familiarity with managing and participating in the development of Web based applications.
Highly self-motivated with excellent technical and inter-personal skills.
Ability to communicate both technical and non-technical information clearly and succinctly in discussions, presentations and answers to questions from customers.
We’re looking for a responsible, articulate, and motivated Project Manager Sr who is a self-starter, can quickly identify vulnerabilities and obstacles, and then create innovative solutions to any problems. This resource will managing delivery of scope, schedule, budget and will have an extensive understanding of the software development industry. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to send messages to appropriate levels of management in a concise succinct manner that is fit for the audience. Additional responsibilities include: • Work collaboratively with customers, as well as internal and external stakeholders.• Lead, and at times, participate in cooperative efforts with project/program team members representing multiple diverse functional groups and divisions.• Accountable for project initiation and planning, and for overseeing development, testing, implementation, and closeout• Champion and build relationships internally and externally to achieve business goals• Participate in Requirements and Design discussions with project stakeholders.• Validating financial forecasts and providing on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenses• Developing communication plans and effectively communicating in both verbal (e.g. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (status reports, change requests) form• Developing the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan and related project management artifacts• Defining and tracking project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan• Obtain feedback to assure that project efforts meet customer expectations for agreed upon schedule, cost and objectives• Accurately assessing, managing, and reporting dependencies, risks, and issues Qualifications • At least 8-10 or more years of related experience;• College degree or equivalent work experience;• Project Management/Change Management experience especially involving changes to business applications and technology;• Extensive experience managing various project methodologies such as Agile and SDLC• Effective stakeholder management• Effectively manage assigned efforts using standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, status reporting and the facilitation and documentation of effective meetings;
The Business Manager will assist the Cyber Security Analytics (CSA) Program Manager, Project Managers, as well as Demand Managers establishing and maintaining budgets, forecasts, reports and other finance related artifacts. Fluency with tools such as CA Clarity, MS Project, and MS Excel is required
• Communication (verbal & written)
• Interpersonal interaction
• Organizing Project Financials
• Budget Management in Clarity
• Management Reporting
• Supporting large projects and programs in Enterprise organizations
Technical Skills and Certifications:
• MS Project
Desirable Skills and Certifications:
• Experience with IT / Big Data projects
• English (mandatory, fluent both verbally as well as written),
• German (nice to have)
• Based in the DC Metro area
• able to occasionally travel to New York, London, Frankfurt and other locations as required
The behaviors provided below should be adopted by all Deutsche Bank employees in relation to their development and management of others:
• Ensure adequate stakeholder and team communication
• Actively supports a team of Engineers
• Proven Project Management Qualifications (both traditional as well as agile)
• Proven IT Service Delivery Management experience
• Well versed in communication with Senior Management as well as Subject Matter Experts
• Specify the minimum level and type of experience required for the role (e.g. specialized or cross-functional, cross-industry experience, local or international experience)
• Do not include the number of years
• Alternative possible background can be indicated
• Consider the experience required in the following areas:
• Risk and Regulatory
• Ethical, trustworthy and of good values
• A problem solver able to clearly articulate complexity and approach
• An excellent communicator – with written and verbal skills – including formal presentation skills
• Interpersonally savvy when interacting with internal employees and external customers
• Composed of planning, organization, and implementation skills
• Detail orientated and quality focused
• Highly motivated with an overwhelming desire to help structuring and organizing complex, large IT projects ideally with SIEM / Big Data focus
• Demonstrable experience in governing or supporting projects to successful conclusions
• Experience in the refinement, deployment, and general usage of standard governance methods
• Experience in developing, analyzing, and tracking financial business cases
• Relevant experience working in the Financial Services industry
• Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate project risks and dependencies
• Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members
• Define the minimum level and type of education required.
• If applicable, indicate type of certificate, diploma or degree required
Education / Qualifications Requirements:
• Bachelor degree
• Office Administration (desirable)
• Finance / book keeping (desirable)
• Project Management or Project Assistance (desirable)